We are committed to delivering the highest level of hygiene and safety protocol during our event to ensure our attendees can enjoy a productive conference environment.
1. Sign in to your attendee profile here.
2. If you forgot your password, you can reset it here.
3. Navigate to the third page in the registration process by clicking on the blue “Continue” button.
4. Here you will be able to select if you will provide your COVID-19 Vaccination Record or a negative test.
5. You can then upload a photo of your Vaccination Record Card. Or you can log-in prior to the meeting, once you have obtained your negative test taken on or after October 9, 2021.
6. After you have uploaded your Vaccination Record or negative test, click “Continue” until you reach the Confirmation page.
Per the California Department of Public Health, all in-person attendees must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours of the event’s start date.
Our venue partners are dedicated to providing the highest standard of hygiene and cleanliness including continuous sanitation with a focus on high-touch areas.
We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotel and conference space, encouraging all participants to regularly disinfect their hands.
We will maintain a density of participants in line with local and state health authority regulations.
We are committed to keeping our attendees fully informed through various communication channels before, during, and after the conference. We will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and update our strategy and guidelines as necessary.
All staff and attendees will be required to wear a face mask throughout hotel common space and conference designated areas.
With our venue partners, we will actively design and maintain a food and beverage experience that will employ the highest safety standard.
We will follow guidance from local and state health authorities on participant screening protocol. This may include temperature checks as well as any additional measures that are recommended.
We have reimagined several aspects of the attendee experience through creative technology solutions to transition previous processes into contactless encounters.