10 Aug CoJourney
CoJourney is an end-to-end global gene therapy CDMO that integrates the services from process development, cGMP manufacture, analytical methods development, and release testing for plasmids, viral vectors and mRNA, in our state-of-the-art facilities that meet FDA, EU, NMPA guidelines. Some points to consider, why CoJourney is a great fit for your organization to partner with to take your research into commercial scale.
- Robust, scalable non-chromatographic downstream platform for high purity plasmid production, leads to a substantial cost reduction, approximately 60% lower, in comparison to a process that rely on 2-3 chromatography purifications.
- GMP grade plasmid manufacturing: 5 production trains in 6L, 30L fermentation scales, >350 batches per year
- GMP grade viral vector manufacturing using Industry-leading AAV triple transfection production process yields an upstream 0.5-1.0E12 vg/mL crude titer, in a 200L or 500L bioreactor.
- mRNA production scale IVT 1L to 50L
- Serving 20+ clients since inception